[vlc-devel] commit: Added signal-quality/ strength input variables for access signal report. (Laurent Aimar )

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Sun Sep 28 13:44:02 CEST 2008

Le dimanche 28 septembre 2008 14:35:56 git version control, vous avez écrit :
> -    ACCESS_SET_PAUSE_STATE, /* arg1= bool     can fail */
> +    ACCESS_GET_CONTENT_TYPE,/* arg1=char **ppsz_content_type
>         res=can fail */

Reordering enums breaks the ABI needlessly. If we want to be able to keep
a "nice-looking" order, we should really force the enum value at the
beginning of each "subgroups", so that there is room for expansion without
offsetting all values.

http://git.remlab.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc-courmisch.git;a=summary