[vlc-devel] New translation

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Mon Sep 29 00:07:41 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 08 at 10:41 +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le mercredi 24 septembre 2008 23:53:12 Darren Ó Ceallaigh, vous avez écrit :
> > Hi,
> > Could you please send me on a localisation file please. I am interested in
> > translating vlc media player into Irish, Darren
>
> The file is there:
> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/vlc.pot;hb=0.9-bugfix
>
> Although you should rename it to the appropriate locale file name, which I
> assume to be "ga.po".

When you have done a part of it, you can put the file online and send a
link to vlc-devel@  or send me the file personally (it's too big to go
through the mailing list)

We suggest poEdit to edit the file. If you use a simple text editor or
another program, make sure to set the text encoding to UTF-8.

Thank you

--
Xtophe