[vlc-devel] FYI : Upcoming new functionalities in the web plugin

Cyril MATHE cmathe at actech-innovation.com
Mon Apr 6 17:19:24 CEST 2009

Hello

I am sending this email to say that I have add four new functionalities
in the VLC WEB Plugins (Firefox and ActiveX) :
	- audio.trackCount : give the number of available track
	- audio.trackName(n) : give the name of the n-th track
	- video.subtitleCount : give the number of available subtitle
	- video.subtitleName(n) : give the name of the n-th subtitle
I will send a patch later because I think that you have enough work to
do for now with VLC 1.0.0 freeze. I am currently working on adding the
equalizer to the Web Plugin.

Best Regards

Cyril Mathé