[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at graphische.net
Wed Apr 15 08:58:20 CEST 2009

Hello!

I have been working on a new Document Icon for VLC on Mac OS X, as I
found the current ones esthetically unpleasing, and not quite “Mac-
Like”. My Icon Design is oriented on the QuickTime Document Icons, to
ensure they blend in the Mac Environment.

Preview Image

PSD Icon

You can download the PSD and make any changes you like. It can be
exported as an Icon using Icon Builder 8.5.1.

I'd love to hear what you think about it. If you want, I'll create a
complete Icon Set for all File Types VLC is capable of playing.
Dominic