[vlc-devel] Which JNA to build JVLC?

Karl Ostendorf karl at ostendorf.com
Thu Apr 16 23:10:18 CEST 2009

The problem with the patched jna-3.0.9.jar from
http://jvlc.ihack.it/maven2/net/java/dev/jna/jna/3.0.9/jna-3.0.9.jar
is that it only provides a linux binary so the patched version of JNA
will only work on Linux.  The JNA download version from
http://jna.dev.java.net provides binaries for the major platforms.

I downloaded the patched source from the same directory as the link
above but cannot get it to compile on Windows.  I get the same error
as reported in my first email.

Perhaps Filippo can update the JAR to include binaries for other
platforms (esp. Windows) or even better provide a patch for the 3.0.9
tagged release that compiles on Windows (and Linux, etc).

Best Regards,
  Karl

--
Karl