[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:27:23 CEST 2009

1. You're absolutely right, I'll need to think about the 16x16 icon
a bit more. At the moment they all have the same generic 16x16 design
with just the VLC icon on it.

2. That's the generic Icon used for every filetype there's no special
icon for.
Of course a more meaningful subtitle icon could be done, but I have no
idea
how that could look like. Suggestions?

3. Well that's what the Human Interface Guidelines suggest,
I thought It would be a good Idea to follow them.
I love consistency and they blend really well with for example
the Quicktime, iTunes or the Preview document icon…

By the way: If you think the holes in the video icon are too big,
don't worry
that's just a result of the downscaling of the 512x512 Icon.