[vlc-devel] commit: Revert "QT4: set sorting-connections by hand" ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Sun Aug 2 14:20:55 CEST 2009

On la  1. elokuuta 2009 14.52.36, git version control wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Sat Aug  1 15:46:51 2009 +0300| [454405607f658dd92b9454803b88308afddd7da3] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
>
> Revert "QT4: set sorting-connections by hand"
>
> This reverts commit 3266085e187fc97cf3e037e6f9ea9dabefa2c4bc.
> It triggers a crash whenever sorting manually.

I have QT 4.4.3, and I'm unable to get it to crash, seems that there's
some difference between qt 4.5 and 4.4 that causes this. This could be
maybe bug in playlist-model, as I can't think any other bug in here,
than that playlist calls sort on index -1 and model goes haywire
(backtrace would be nice to see thou if possible).

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Hand, n.: