[vlc-devel] yuv<->rgb conversion in video filters

Branko Kokanovic branko.kokanovic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:34:50 CEST 2009

Looking at the source, this will work only for rv24 or rv32 (he assumes
0-256 ranges and will, for example, get (i think) pink for black for
level=2 when working like this in YUV domain). This is exactly same
posterize logic and approximately same spot where i hit the wall too.
There must be a clean (following DRY principle for yuv<->rgb conversion)
and fast way to do this, but I still can't figure it out.

greetings, Kokan