[vlc-devel] Unable to get OSX version of VLC to play video in MY window

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:41:50 CEST 2009

Sorry, actually, my memory went wrong, you want "-I dummy --
vout=minimal_macosx --opengl-provider=minimal_macosx" as libvlc
parameter. (See VLCLibrary.m in projects/macosx/framework).

Right, you need to create your own class that implements that
protocol. VLCMediaView does it in the framework code.

Pierre.