[vlc-devel] Qt Dev Days

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Aug 12 01:55:53 CEST 2009

Hello people,

Some of you around here might be interested in the Qt Dev days, in Munich or SF,
that deals with Qt coding, as we do for VLC. I'll try to go and be there to
improve coding in Qt for VLC.

Here is the official synopsis:

Qt Developer Days 2009
======================

Locations and dates:
Munich, Germany - October 12th to 14th
San Francisco, California - November 2nd to 4th

Whether you're new to Qt, or have been coding with Qt for years, the 6th annual Qt Developer Days will inform, engage (and in some cases even entertain) you. Qt Developer Days will give you a head start in using the future standard for cross-platform mobile development and a thriving ecosystem. Offering more than 20 sessions and seminars coupled with expert Qt advice, demos and hands-on labs, Qt Developer Days features innovative product training, technical presentations and workshops on topics of interest to Qt users. Presented by Qt experts and insiders, the technical sessions are split into four levels, together providing a diverse agenda that covers many topics related to Qt development.  This year, there is a full program for mobile/embedded developers including the introduction of development for the Symbian Platform using Qt.

Be sure to register before September in time for the early bird promotion and save 200 Euros/200 Dollars!

More information is at http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009/

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf