[vlc-devel] git push permission

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:15:28 CEST 2009

Hello!

I am kindly asking for git push permission for VLC media player repository.
I have contributed a dozen of patches or so recently, and I am planning to
continue frequent work mainly on the playlist and Qt4 GUI. Sometimes I am
sending couple of patches a day and need them to be merged before I can
continue my work, because the changes are very interrelated. Waiting for
patches to be merged has become too time consuming and also somewhat
tedious.
Please feel free to ask anything about me that you might be interested in.

Best regards,

Jakob Leben