[vlc-devel] Problems with current Win32 build

Niles Bindel zaggal69 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:36:07 CEST 2009

Jean-Baptiste,

I just thought I would point out that the fullscreen problem also exists for
the Mozilla browser plugin (which is where I first noticed it), which, I
assume, does not use Qt.

Remi,

My DirectX comment had to do primarily with with the fact that
"libvout_directx_plugin.dll"
is no longer being created as part of the build (hence my post about it
yesterday).  This file is installed as part of VLC 1.0.1 and I was told by
xtophe on IRC that it was changed into "libdirectx_plugin.dll" which was not
part of the 1.0.1 build.  Perhaps this was a simple renaming and nothing
more, but I had also noticed some mention of changes with Direct3D wallpaper
in the commits, so I thought I'd throw it out there as a possibility.

Regards,
Niles

libvout_directx_plugin.dll