[vlc-devel] AUTOMATIC SUBTITLE GENERATION IN VLC

DAAWAR KHAN daawar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 22:17:05 CEST 2009

HELLO,
I am a college student and as my first step in the field of open
source development , I want to develop a plugin which will generate
its own subtitles without the need of adding .srt files.

Now the problem is , i am new to vlc development and so need dome
quality support and help on how can i start and end on this plugin
development. PLEASE HELP ME AS I AM DESPERATE TO DO IT AT ANY COST.

Please let me know any useful websites or books which i can refer to .

ANY SINCERE HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU.
DAAWAR