[vlc-devel] commit: CPU: get rid of signal(SIGILL) - not thread-safe (in LibVLC) ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 04:39:26 CEST 2009

xxcv wrote:
> Rafaël Carré wrote:

>>> what is the point checking os cap if you are cross compiling ?!
>>>

>> the cap is checked at runtime
>>
>> P.S. please remove the parts of the message you're not answering to,
>> it's easier to browse
>>
> Thank you for answering my question.
>
> I have a problem this is because it was used to be built but now it is
> no longer built "libmemcpy3dn_plugin.dll"
> I know because this file is dated yesterday indicates it wasn't built.
Further more I see two more warnings during loading plugin dlls
[0x3e10b8] main libvlc warning: cannot find symbol "vlc_entry__1_1_0a"
in file `c:\Program Files
(x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\plugins\libmemcpy3dn_plugin.dll' (The specified
procedure could not be found. (error 127))
[0x3e10b8] main libvlc warning: cannot load module `c:\Program Files
(x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\plugins\librtp_plugin.dll' (The specified procedure
could not be found. (error 127))

The one about memcpy3dn is ok because it wasn't built, but the
librtp_plugin.dll was miscompiled somehow if not then could be a bug
inside source code?!

Thanks
Regards.