[vlc-devel] Mac VLC Time Counter during playback

Adam Brown abrown at spsu.edu
Sat Aug 22 22:53:46 CEST 2009

Hi all,

First, I just want to say what a great player VLC has become. I love
it and use it everyday. Recently I have been recording OTA HDTV
through my mac. I then play it using VLC 1.0.1. Works great except for
one thing. The time doesn't increment when playing. The time stays at
00:00 throughout playback. Tried using other players and time works
okay. Didn't know if this could be corrected outside of creating a
patched. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.