[vlc-devel] commit: CPU: get rid of signal(SIGILL) - not thread-safe (in LibVLC) ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Aug 23 12:41:19 CEST 2009

Le samedi 22 août 2009 06:00:07 xxcv, vous avez écrit :
> xxcv wrote:
> > Rafaël Carré wrote:
> >> I can't tell, try to git pull and rebuild everything, else see what
> >> error 127 means on windows
> >
> > On this page under: title,
> >
> > Win32 error 127 - NET HELPMSG 127 returns "The specified procedure
> > could not be found."
> > It says that the API used doesn't exist ... what could this mean ?
> >
> > Regards.
>
> I just realized that the RDC guy is the author of the RTP access module but
> I will see if this happens again after full rebuild later.

Yes and no. The RDC_ prefix comes from M4 autoconf macros that I copied from
other projects. Pierre carried it over. I suspect your 3D Now! problem comes
from Pierre changes to configure.ac, not me. They should be fixed now, but
your configure cache might be stall.

It could also come from my SIGILL changes. In that case, I have absolutely no
ideas why and how to deal correctly with it. I do not have an AMD processor,
nor a Windows installation. So finger pointing at me is not going to help.

http://www.remlab.net/