[vlc-devel] commit: Put log files to documents ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Aug 26 09:08:25 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 09:03:50AM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> XP has a My Documents too. What's the problem?

The problem is that My Pictures and My Videos are subfolder of My
Documents on XP. It leads to the fact that My Documents becomes very
quickly a horrible mess with many subfolders of stuffs that aren't
document.

On Vista and 7, /Users/<name>/ has Pictures and Document at the same
level.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf