[vlc-devel] New Localisation request for VLC media player in Malayalm:

sreejith p sreejithpro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:19:00 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sreejith p <sreejithpro at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:25:03 -0700
To: vlc-devel at videolan.org

Dear administrator,

                  I am a civil engineering student interested in
software programming and devolopment I would like to be a part of your
project "VLC media player" by contributing a translation for your
project in "Malyalam". I also own a software project named "conmixer"
in sourceforge .net. the home site of the project is
conmixer.vndv.com

Please tell me the details about starting a translation for VLC media
player in malayalam.

Hope that you will reply Please consider this as my try to help you in
some way. because i have no earnings to help you in money

N.B Sorry for my bad english(Malyalam is great!!!!)