[vlc-devel] commit: qt4: access visible playlist column selector menu from general playlist popup menu (Jakob Leben )

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:26:27 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Ilkka Ollakka
<ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi<ilkka.ollakka%2Bvlc at oamk.fi>
> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be better just to limit, that you cant remove everything
> from visible-columns?

I have thought of that option...

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Ilkka Ollakka
<ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi<ilkka.ollakka%2Bvlc at oamk.fi>
> wrote:

> (atleast for me first thing to think on that context menu, is that I can
> set per-item what to show).

...but then I thought that having the visible columns options by right
clicking the center of the view is a very standard and well established
practice. Moreover, this way some users may actually discover the
possibility to show / hide columns, which they never did before.

But maybe you are right.

Hmm...