[vlc-devel] commit: mediadirs: new service_discoveries to import picture/music/ video directories within the vlc GUIs. (Erwan Tulou )

brezhoneg1 brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 30 11:04:51 CEST 2009

--- En date de : Dim 30.8.09, Rémi Duraffort <ivoire at videolan.org> a écrit :

> One comments:
> If I click on "My video" in the playlist interface and then
> quit (the
> folder is empty) I get
>
> ../../../../modules/gui/qt4/components/playlist/playlist_model.cpp:823:
> void PLModel::removeItem(PLItem*): the assertion « parent
> » failed.

Actually, this error is probably due to recent changes in the qt4 playlist, and is true for all service discoveries. (mediadirs, sap, shoutcast, ...)

To be more precise,

- If the focus is on a sd when quitting, the error occurs.
- If the focus is on the playlist or media library, no error occurs.

whether the sd is empty or not doesn't seem to make any difference.

Rgds
Erwan10