[vlc-devel] vlc 1.0.4 & Debug...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 16:27:45 CET 2009

Hi All,

Sorry the question about 1.0.4 vlc and remaining requests got asked yesterday but I found something last night.
Will logging be working for 1.0.4 be working? I am trying to debug a issue during runtime and I think I need logging. I noticed with the latest build of 1.0.4 from nightlies that the logging command line options and -vvv do not work. Sure message and verbose work but the problem is when vlc crashes I do not have any output to analyze.
If the answer is no for 1.0.4 would you recommend using debug version for windows to get messages during runtime that might help with issue resolution?

Thanks,
-Tony