[vlc-devel] Last call for release 1.0.4
remi at remlab.net
Wed Dec 9 09:49:56 CET 2009
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:37:01 +0100, "Marian Ďurkovič" <md at bts.sk> wrote:
>> Right. But that's as self-documenting as the streaming wizard.
> For users with good knowledge of network protocols, yes.
I think there are approximately zero users who:
- will read the NEWS file carefully,
- use the Network open tab for RTP streams,
- do not pay attention to its port number widget,
- have poor knowledge of network protocols, *and*
- yet would understand a notice that the default RTP port
changed in the Qt4 interface.
More information about the vlc-devel