[vlc-devel] CLI Bindings : AccessViolationException on player

Damien maitredede at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:05:56 CET 2009

2009/12/9 Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre at gmail.com>

> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:37:43 +0100
> Damien <maitredede at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > [0x24f8d84] main libvlc debug: recursively browsing `c:\Program
> Files\Mono-2.4.3\bin\modules'
> > [0x24f8d84] main libvlc debug: recursively browsing `c:\Program
> Files\Mono-2.4.3\bin\plugins'
>
> This is where libvlccore is looking for its modules, try copying
> program files\vlc\plugins there and it'll automagically work

It was the plugin-path parameter that wasn't correct, now I have 370 modules
(magic !!!)
File logging is activated, and have these lines :
--8<----8<----8<----8<----8<--
-- logger module started --
main debug: using interface module "logger"
main debug: TIMER module_need() : 49,000 ms - Total 49,000 ms / 1 intvls
(Avg 49,000 ms)
main debug: thread (interface) created at priority 0
(../.././src/interface/interface.c:151)
main debug: thread started
main debug: looking for interface module: 1 candidate
main debug: thread ended
main debug: using interface module "hotkeys"
main debug: TIMER module_need() : 7,000 ms - Total 7,000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg
7,000 ms)
main debug: thread (interface) created at priority 0
(../.././src/interface/interface.c:151)
main debug: thread started
main error: option syslog does not exist
main debug: Creating an input for 'a.avi'
main debug: Creating an input for 'a.avi'

I still have a native crash when MediaPlayer.Play() is called.

But that is really strange that Microsoft's framework does not work at all
but Mono works a little...

Damien