[vlc-devel] CLI Bindings : AccessViolationException on player

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 21:10:58 CET 2009

Many thanks that will help me and others trying to resolve issues as developers and users trying to help the vlc team on the forums.

I will try it out tonight and let people know it worked then hopefully figure out why jvlc is crashing intermittantly using vlc dlls under XP and what I heard a couple of hours ago under Vista using the 1.0.4 dlls.

I am hoping it is just a simple config (command line option) I have not done.

Best Regards,
-Tony