[vlc-devel] More VLC warnings at runtime...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 17:56:13 CET 2009

Hi All,

Amyone see these warnings and know what can be done? I am sseing them in a log output from vlc just before it crashes when running youtube videos using dlls from 1.0.4.

1. scaletempo warning: bad input or output format
scaletempo warning: input and output formats are not similar
main warning: no audio filter module matching "scaletempo" could be loaded

2. main warning: PTS is out of range (-10000), dropping buffer
main warning: PTS is out of range (-36000), dropping buffer

I will do some googling to see if there is an answer. These happen just before vlc (1.0.4) crashes. May be a coincidence they show up. I am hopeing just some opts need to be set

Many Thanks,
-Tony