[vlc-devel] Paid bugfix needed

damdam damdam at bk.ru
Wed Dec 16 18:22:10 CET 2009

Hello, Developers,

I need an PAID  VLC bug fix (http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/2793)
- wrong aspect ratio in output transcoding h264 mpegts streams. I can
pay you using Paypal about 50-100$ for this (if it's not suits you
please write me). If any of you will pick this, I can pay before a fix
to any active developer. Just one requirement - I will need a compiled
windows version right after bugfix  before official release, also
please write a time you will need for this fix.

There are more deatails and quite a lot bug reports in forums on this:
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=59658
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=66050
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=61346
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49811