[vlc-devel] VLC is looking for MacOS X developers

Brian Weaver cmdrclueless at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:50:38 CET 2009

Pierre is right. I created an account last night, checked out the source using git, and followed the instructions on the Wiki to get a successful build. I've already gotten a few crash logs. I'm using the stack traces in an attempt to track down the issues. Hopefully I'll be able to push some patches out in a few days (it is the Christmas season so my free time very limited).

-- Cmdr Clueless