[vlc-devel] OS X Help?

David Tome tome72 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 19 01:19:41 CET 2009

Hello,

My name is David Tome and I am emailing to find out if there is really
a need to help support the OS X side of this project?

Also I would like to understand if anyone can tell me how far behind
the project is on that front. I have considered many times getting
involved with the VLC project, but until now I was not aware there was
that much need. I have been working on with Apple development
technologies since 1995, so I am sure some of my knowledge can help on
this front.

I am also familiar with libmpeg2, liveMedia/live55 and other third
party components being used with VLC, so I might also be able to help
out in those areas as needed.

--David