[vlc-devel] vlc MediaPlayer object does not restart after reaching end of video file?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 23:17:27 CET 2009

An update. Seems I have a while loop to check for video output and after the end of the video is reached the mediaPlayer.play() no longer works as expected which is the video will start to output.

So what step do I need to execute so after the end of a movie is reached I can replay the video reusing the same mediaPlayer instance?

Many Thanks,
-Tony