[vlc-devel] VideoLan Movie Creator

Sebastian L. nehedix at gmx.de
Sat Dec 26 10:14:23 CET 2009

Hello,

there is a amazing echo about VLMC in the News at the moment!
(Congratulations!)
They say, there are no binaries available and you can see a demo video.
When you are keen on having it, you go to the homepage, and really there
are no binaries. ;)

BUT where is the small Newsletter- or "onetimemail"-Field, where I can
register to be informed about the "very soon" release?

I think the VLMC is loosing much of its potential, in this
prerelease-period.
Many forget VLMC in the steady newsflow of the upcoming weeks and are
lost for a long time as users.

What do you think?

Greets
Happy New 2010