[vlc-devel] Lunettes

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu Dec 31 12:56:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Georg Seifert <georg.seifert at gmx.de> wrote:
> The button to open/close the playlist should be in the bottom bar. Just next to the progress bar.

That's something up to the theme designer. I like it that way actually
:-) It's like a toolbar. Feel free to write a bug report.

> If I have selected "My Videos" in the Splash screen, I have all movies from my Movies folder. But the subfolders appear as films and play the first item inside the sub folder.

Bug.

> The title bar of the window should show the name of the playing movie not the title of the playlist.

I don't totally agree here. But feel free to write an Issue. This is
easily customizable, so if you come up with something nicer.

> It would be nice, if the window behaves like a document window with icon dragging and command click on the filename.

Agreed.

> The "Step forward/backward" in VLC was 10 sec. I liked it to jump back just 10 sec. if I missed a dialog.

I actually don't know what you are talking about, but feel free to
report an Issue.

> If I click on a movie in the playlist and it is in the unfinished movies list, it should continue at the last position or at least ask (like Front Row)

More than agreed.

> The splash screen does not look very mac like.

Someone is working on it. A new Issue would be nice as well

> Is it possible to have a single window for the playlist? (accessible through a style)

Right now it is not. I am actually open to this. So feel free to send an Issue.

Pierre.