[vlc-devel] (no subject)

joss jonathan.clairembault at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:15:19 CET 2009

Hi all!
I've desperately tried to compile vlc (that I've got from git) for 2
days on macosX 10.4 . I'd like to know whether the compilation is
still compatible on this OS. Especially, the part in module/gui/macosx/.
So far, I commented the compilation part of some libs in module/gui/
macosx to get an executable. But when I launch it I get :

[0x18012d4] main libvlc: Running vlc with the default interface. Use
'cvlc' to use vlc without interface.
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _vlc_object_wait
   Referenced from: ./modules/gui/minimal_macosx/.libs/
libminimal_macosx_plugin.dylib
   Expected in: dynamic lookup

dyld: Symbol not found: _vlc_object_wait
   Referenced from: ./modules/gui/minimal_macosx/.libs/
libminimal_macosx_plugin.dylib
   Expected in: dynamic lookup

Trace/BPT trap

What can I do?