[vlc-devel] GSoC 2008: WinCE port of VLC media player

Geoffroy Couprie geo.couprie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:26:21 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:38 AM, xxcv <xxcv07 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
>
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:23:25AM +1100, xxcv wrote :
>

> Hi so far haven't seen the code from this project,
> what is the status of work on supporting Windows Mobile / CE ?
> I mean you did GSoc right, is there patch coming for vlc-1.0.0 support
> arm-mingw32ce ?

You can see the code I wrote directly in the VLC source. I sent my
patches a while ago.

> http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2008-September/049460.html
> For example.
> IIRC, everything works pretty well, except the video output.

Currently, it's broken :P There are bugs in the messages system.

> I see updates for the GUI wince interface..
> What about the libvlccore, vlc.exe compilation
> where the header files doesn't exist in mingw32ce
> errno.h, signal.h, locale.h which don't exist in current sf.net cegcc
> project ?

Just look for the WinCECompile page on the wiki. I provide a contribs
package, like the one for windows, with the headers and libs needed.

Regards,

Geoffroy