[vlc-devel] commit: Qt: don't spam the log with too many debug messages... ( Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Mon Feb 16 22:51:47 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009, git version control wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> | Mon Feb 16 08:27:31 2009 +0100| [ff9c8ae1c3c8b0f4bf9b245c5889b3101d748cae] | committer: Jean-Baptiste Kempf
>
> Qt: don't spam the log with too many debug messages...
>
> This doesn't solve the fact that ItemChanged_Type is called WAY too often... Fenrir, ILEoo, ideas?

ItemChanged_Type is called every time input_item_t->infos are changed.

 In the current input core, the changes are done one entry at a time instead
of sending one event once all entries have been updated, generating a lot of
event.
 If it creates a noticable performance problem I could look into it.

--
fenrir