[vlc-devel] commit: modules: initialize return pointer to NULL (Jean-Paul Saman )

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Thu Feb 19 22:31:46 CET 2009

Le jeudi 19 février 2009 19:23:02 git version control, vous avez écrit :
> vlc | branch: master | Jean-Paul Saman <jpsaman at videolan.org> | Thu Feb 19
> 08:30:49 2009 +0100| [866faad67c52b93f57d1fc32fa155ca12828e869] |
> committer: Jean-Paul Saman
>
> modules: initialize return pointer to NULL
>
> If module_find() does not find the requested module it would return an
> uninitialized pointer. This made VLC webplugin crash under MacOS X. Thus
> make sure to initialize it properly to NULL.

Ok... what is it you want so that you will stop pushing such non-sense?

Waiting did not work.
Asking did not work.
Asking for the termination of your commit rights did not work.
Stopping my reviews is not acceptable as -contrary to you if I'm to trust your
push pattern- I do actually care about our code base quality.