[vlc-devel] Leopard: setContentBorderThickness

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 12:42:28 CET 2009

hello,

Is for 1.0 the support for Tiger is dropped, I will bring the
setContentBorderThickness issue up again.

(You can leave the checking out)

> @implementation VLCEmbeddedWindow
>
> - (id)initWithContentRect:(NSRect)contentRect styleMask:
> (NSUInteger)windowStyle backing:(NSBackingStoreType)bufferingType
> defer:(BOOL)deferCreation
> {
> 	BOOL useTextured = YES;
> 	if([[NSWindow class]
> instancesRespondToSelector
> :@selector(setContentBorderThickness:forEdge:)])
> 	{
> 		useTextured = NO;
> 		windowStyle ^= NSTexturedBackgroundWindowMask;
> 	}
> 	self = [super initWithContentRect:contentRect styleMask:windowStyle
> backing:bufferingType defer:deferCreation];
> 	if(!useTextured)
>     {
> 		[self setContentBorderThickness:29.0 forEdge:NSMinYEdge];
> 	}
> 	return self;
> }

There might be some tweaking of the nib-file necessary (using a more
Leopard like button style).

If anyone could try it out as I’m not able to build with the newest git.

Regards
Georg