[vlc-devel] Explain how to open a file starting with '-' from the command line

Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 22 17:35:08 CET 2009

Hello

I have created a patch to add information to an error message. I have
not been able to build the latest version from git on my system. (It
fails during bootstrap while in modules/packetizer/Makefile.am) I
could get 0.9.4 to compile, so I backported my patch to it and tested
that it worked there. I'm not very experienced using C. Could anyone
test it against the latest version and/or review it for me to see if I
have made any mistakes? The patch will be a follow up to this message.

--
Sincerly
Sveinung