[vlc-devel] Pre-release of VLC 0.9.9 for Mac

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:01:57 CET 2009

Dear users and co-devs,

feel free to download a pre-release build of VLC 0.9.9 for Mac from
the following address:

<http://jones.videolan.org/~videolan/0.9.9-rc/>

These builds are based upon the latest stable source, which includes
various improvements on the playback speed, which should be tested by
a broader group of people before the release. A Universal Binary will
be made available again for the actual release.

Please give feedback to this list or directly to me off-list.

Note that VLC 0.9.x will be the last release series to support Mac OS
X 10.4.x, so we want something really stable...

Best regards,

Felix

--
VideoLAN