[vlc-devel] commit: Win32: send crash reports to ftp://crash.videolan.org/crashs/ ( Geoffroy Couprie )

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:31:53 CET 2009

Am 24.02.2009 um 22:37 schrieb git version control:

> vlc | branch: master | Geoffroy Couprie <geo.couprie at gmail.com> |
> Tue Feb 24 21:37:29 2009 +0100|
> [2114aaa9b0badfcbb840d4f1325e2add71e0e3aa] | committer: Geoffroy
> Couprie
>
> Win32: send crash reports to ftp://crash.videolan.org/crashs/

ehm, why don't you want to adapt the php script we are using for the
OS X crash reports. It sorts the reports a bit and post them to a
mailing list, so through a good mail reader (even the Google Mail web
interface) will show you the most important issues with the most crash
reports. With your current approach, you'll end up with tens of
thousands of log files nobody is able to process.
Or do I miss something?

Best regards,

Felix