[vlc-devel] jvlc: MediaPlayerListener causes javaw.exe fault with ntdll.dll

Jonathan Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:30:09 CET 2009

Hi all,

I got a new Media Player from libvlc_media_player_new_from_media.

I released the media used to create the Media Player.

I start playing with libvlc_media_player_play.

I stopped with libvlc_media_player_stop.

Wait for a second before releasing the Media Player with libvlc_media_player_release.

Wait for another second before all the above with another video file.

The above can go for about 3 times before I hit an error with "ntdll.dll". Fatal crash.

Is this a VLC problem? Or did I use the VLC procedures wrong?

This only happens when I use the MediaPlayerListener.

Help? Thanks!

Regards
Jonathan