[vlc-devel] QT problem during make, install QT?

Jonathan Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:03:14 CET 2009

Godsend! So you guys actually work the weekdays, and slog on vlc in weekends?

Used Debian Lenny. Installed autoconf (automake pulled in along the way), gettext, libgcrypt-dev,
mingw32, libtool. Put that 2008-05-28 contrib into /usr/win32.

Did the bootstrap and configure according to the INSTALL.win32 file.

`make' fails with QT problem I mentioned before.

I'm gonna try the new contrib you mentioned.

Will let you know.

It seems the contrib folder online wasn't updated to use the latest necessary QT?

http://people.videolan.org/~jb/Contribs/contrib-20090219-win32-bin-gcc-4.2.1-sjlj-runtime-3.13-only.tar.bz2