[vlc-devel] JVLC maven tests failing.

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 21:01:40 CET 2009

Hi JVLC Team,

Here is an example of the test failure. Seems the dlls for vlc are not being found? Is there a special place they should be put for the maven tests to find them?

Still would like to know where to get the jna files for eclipse testing.

Thanks,
-Tony

Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec <<< FAILURE!
testNew(org.videolan.jvlc.internal.LibVlcCoreTest)  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.videolan.jvlc.internal.LibVlc
	at org.videolan.jvlc.internal.LibVlcCoreTest.<init>(LibVlcCoreTest.java:37)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.createTest(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:72)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.invokeTestMethod(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:79)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.runMethods(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:51)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner$1.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:44)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runUnprotected(ClassRoadie.java:27)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:37)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:42)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:338)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:997)