[vlc-devel] commit: [Qt] remove trailing spaces, set a default filter and add a LONGTEXT (Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Sat Jan 3 23:44:16 CET 2009

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008, git version control wrote:
> +        add_string( "qt-recentplay-filter", "xxx|porn", NULL,

I'd change the default back to an empty string. People who want to
filter out porn (because they like watching it but don't want to admit
it) can always set the config value to what they need.

(I'm sure that some of our users won't like having the word "porn" on
the 1st page when they open the preferences)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea