[vlc-devel] JVLC maven tests failing.

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 03:22:58 CET 2009

Hi Filippo,

Thanks for the reply. I was just downloading via maven2 (I installed maven2) and the command from the jvlc website caused the tests be run. I did not look at the pom to see what the other options were. I figured out the jna file you had created. I was able to use the jna's I downloaded from the jna projects many months ago for another reason and everything worked fine.

Thanks,
-Tony