[vlc-devel] compiling on MacOSX

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 14:02:58 CET 2009

hello,

I just tried to compile vlc from source (latest git) and had a problem
with the build path. I have a costum build path setting in xCode, and
the vlc.bundle will be build there, but is not found by the next step.

CpResource /Users/georg/Programmierung/Builds/Default/VLC.bundle/
Contents/Resources/add_vod.png Resources/add_vod.png
CpResource /Users/georg/Programmierung/Builds/Default/VLC.bundle/
Contents/Resources/add_schedule.png Resources/add_schedule.png
CpResource /Users/georg/Programmierung/Builds/Default/VLC.bundle/
Contents/Resources/add_broadcast.png Resources/add_broadcast.png
Touch /Users/georg/Programmierung/Builds/Default/VLC.bundle
** BUILD SUCCEEDED **
cp: ./tmp/extras/package/macosx/build/Default/VLC.bundle: No such file
or directory
make[2]: *** [VLC.app] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2