[vlc-devel] How to use the libvlc_media_player_set_hwnd function?

wei.tang wei.tang at nufrontsoft.com
Fri Jul 3 05:23:42 CEST 2009

Hi
I download the vlc 1.0.0rc4 and use the libvlc in my project, which is build on vs2008 mfc9.0.
when I use libvlc_media_player_set_hwnd function in my simple dialog program , it can not work , could you give me some example or some advice to use this function?besides I see     libvlc_media_player_set_drawable  function is in deprecated  API , I also used  it in 0.9.9 it wouldn't work also. I think it must something wrong when I use them, Help me~~~THX!!!!
Almost forgot to say ,When I use libvlc_video_set_parent  func ,it works fine and the vlc player created in my dialog static controller, I do not know why~~~

2009-07-03

wei.tang