[vlc-devel] Releasing too slow

Sidney Doria ssdoria at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 01:03:35 CEST 2009

Rémi,

It's completely clear to me. The 1.00 is the 1.00. The one!

It's perfectly normal that people be concerned about the stable
release 1.0 of such respected sofware.

The 1.0 must be remarkable and has a special taste which everyone in
here is waiting for.

Just relax a moment. It's going on.

Sidney Doria
VLC pt_BR localisation