[vlc-devel] libvlc-1.0.0 dated 2009-jul-07 crashes in swscalar

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Tue Jul 7 09:29:10 CEST 2009

There is many chances it is not related at all, but in case.

I already got a crash inside a mmx code, but in libavcodec.
I ugly replaced "FLOAT_TO_INT16_INTERLEAVE(sse2," content by the sse1
content in libavcodec/x86/dsputil_mmx.c.

I was cross-compiling VLC+FFmpeg from Fedora10 64bits dual-core to
Windows i686.

regards,
Anthony