[vlc-devel] RTSP client 'trick play' support. When will it?ever work??

Glen Gray slaine at slaine.org
Thu Jul 9 22:25:44 CEST 2009

On 9 Jul 2009, at 21:14, Laurent Aimar wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 09, 2009, Glen Gray wrote:
>> Any comments on my earlier question with regards to the set rate in
>> the
>> demux explicitly excluding kasenna servers ?
> I have no idea, I have never worked with kasenna server.

Seems it's been there since you're original reworking of my trickplay
patch set

http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=commit;h=328b47a8955037be12efcac4d063af6c67875df8

I'll build up a new version of my 1.0 rpm and do some further testing
tomorrow.

Thanks everyone involved for taking the time to discuss and
investigate these issues.

Cheers,
--
Glen Gray