[vlc-devel] RE : commit: skins2: For Linux, correct files that cannot be loaded because of a workaround thatonly makes sense on Windows . (Erwan Tulou )

brezhoneg1 brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 10 19:05:38 CEST 2009

I tried to find a winamp2 skins2 that requires the workaround and could
not find one on the skins website. Is this workaround still useful?

On the other hand, it limits new skins to never using any upper case
characters in filenames, which skins developers are obviously not aware
of.

What about just removing the workaround ? or is there any pattern that
would make this workaround more selective ?

Rgds
Erwan10